CETIS contributes to the modernisation of public administration and enables a complete e-Government solution by providing comprehensive turnkey solutions for identity management and document issuance. Comprehensive solutions include data enrolment, data management, AFIS, personalisation solutions, public key infrastructure (PKI), document issuance, and central population register for a complete e-Government solution.
CETIS specializes in secure documents production and issuance systems for governments around the world. Documents can be issued at the municipality or can be sent directly from the production premises to the applicant’s home address. They can also be sent to the Embassy or Consulate if the applicant is abroad.
The complete process is under strict surveillance, assuring auditing, reporting and stock management. Quality control is performed for every document.
Advantages of cooperation
The CETIS modular e-Government platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, reliable, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
- System adjustable to accord with to the local legislation
- Adding registers, sub-registers and statuses is simple
- Flexible user roles hierarchy based on government institution
- Strong administration module
- Consultancy offered to the authorities
- Integration of solutions with existing systems
- Identification and access authentication (biometrics)
- Use of personal certificates
- Revoke list of certificates
- Full audit and traceability of every action
- Protection against system abuse
Easy and open management
- We offer 100% collaboration and support
- Support of local staff is provided by our experts
- Easy system management
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
The president of Liberia George M. Weah officially commissioned the new Work Permit Digitalisation Project of the Ministry of Labour and project contractor - CETIS in Liberia on 13 September 2022. More
Minister of the Interior Aleš Hojs and the executive director of the company CETIS, Roman Žnidarič, signed a contract for the new second-generation cards for temporary and permanent residence permits More
CETIS is extending its product range with engraving of high-quality lamination plates. The start of production will be announced at IDENTITY WEEK 2019 in London. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the High Security Printing EMEA, the Regional Forum for Secure Document Technologies, in Abu Dhabi, EUA, between 7-9 March 2023. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK 2022 in London between 28-29 June 2022. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?