CETIS contributes to the modernisation of public administration and enables a complete e-Government solution by providing comprehensive turnkey solutions for identity management and document issuance. Comprehensive solutions include data enrolment, data management, AFIS, personalisation solutions, public key infrastructure (PKI), document issuance, and central population register for a complete e-Government solution.
The CETIS modular eGovernment platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
The CETIS central register platform represents the core service of the eGovernment solution. The central register is a unified platform on which all government offices, such as police, border control, consulates, embassies, immigration offices and others, can exchange essential civil data.
A complete eGovernment infrastructure can be created with the CETIS central register platform, which can include:
- Central population register (civil register, register of foreigners)
- Register for identity documents (biometric passports, identity cards, driving licences …)
- Healthcare register
- Social and pension register
- Register of legal entities
- Judiciary register
- Defence register
- Tax Register
- And others
The central population register is the core of the eGovernment system. It enables unified central data enrolment, data management and document and civil status certificates issuance. Administrative procedures (e.g. change of address, last name, photography …) are facilitated, quick and secure.
Maximum security is assured via connections made via web-services. The system is open to any other systems and vendor platforms.
Advantages of cooperation
The CETIS modular e-Government platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, reliable, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
- System adjustable to accord with to the local legislation
- Adding registers, sub-registers and statuses is simple
- Flexible user roles hierarchy based on government institution
- Strong administration module
- Consultancy offered to the authorities
- Integration of solutions with existing systems
- Identification and access authentication (biometrics)
- Use of personal certificates
- Revoke list of certificates
- Full audit and traceability of every action
- Protection against system abuse
Easy and open management
- We offer 100% collaboration and support
- Support of local staff is provided by our experts
- Easy system management
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
Minister of the Interior Aleš Hojs and the executive director of the company CETIS, Roman Žnidarič, signed a contract for the new second-generation cards for temporary and permanent residence permits More
CETIS is extending its product range with engraving of high-quality lamination plates. The start of production will be announced at IDENTITY WEEK 2019 in London. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the 5th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement at the Emperors Palace Convention Centre in Johannesburg, at the stand D1 between 18-20 June 2019. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK 2022 in London between 28-29 June 2022. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the ID4AFRICA 2022, Augumented annual general meeting, in Marrakesh, Morocco, between 15-16 June 2022. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?