CETIS contributes to the modernisation of public administration and enables a complete e-Government solution by providing comprehensive turnkey solutions for identity management and document issuance. Comprehensive solutions include data enrolment, data management, AFIS, personalisation solutions, public key infrastructure (PKI), document issuance, and central population register for a complete e-Government solution.
The CETIS modular eGovernment platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
The CETIS central register platform represents the core service of the eGovernment solution. The central register is a unified platform on which all government offices, such as police, border control, consulates, embassies, immigration offices and others, can exchange essential civil data.
A complete eGovernment infrastructure can be created with the CETIS central register platform, which can include:
- Central population register (civil register, register of foreigners)
- Register for identity documents (biometric passports, identity cards, driving licences …)
- Healthcare register
- Social and pension register
- Register of legal entities
- Judiciary register
- Defence register
- Tax Register
- And others
The central population register is the core of the eGovernment system. It enables unified central data enrolment, data management and document and civil status certificates issuance. Administrative procedures (e.g. change of address, last name, photography …) are facilitated, quick and secure.
Maximum security is assured via connections made via web-services. The system is open to any other systems and vendor platforms.
Advantages of cooperation
The CETIS modular e-Government platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, reliable, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
- System adjustable to accord with to the local legislation
- Adding registers, sub-registers and statuses is simple
- Flexible user roles hierarchy based on government institution
- Strong administration module
- Consultancy offered to the authorities
- Integration of solutions with existing systems
- Identification and access authentication (biometrics)
- Use of personal certificates
- Revoke list of certificates
- Full audit and traceability of every action
- Protection against system abuse
Easy and open management
- We offer 100% collaboration and support
- Support of local staff is provided by our experts
- Easy system management
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
Slovenian biometric identity card awarded the Gold Award for Best Innovation in the Celje Region in 2023
Among the recipients of the Gold Award for Best Innovation in the Celje Region in 2023 is the company CETIS, in cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Digital Transformation More
This year's High Security Printing EMEA™ Conference is taking place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, from 7 to 9 March 2023 and its award for the best ID card of the year was claimed by the Sloveni More
The president of Liberia George M. Weah officially commissioned the new Work Permit Digitalisation Project of the Ministry of Labour and project contractor - CETIS in Liberia on 13 September 2022. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the INTERGRAF Currency+Identity conference 2023 in Bilbao, Spain, on booth 76, between 18-20 October 2023. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the Digital Government Africa 2023, Africa's First Ministerial E-Goverment Summit, in Lusaka, Zambia, between 4-6 October 2023. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?